Musings
Tuesday, February 07, 2006
I just read an interesting tidbit that alleges Heather Locklear filed for divorce from her husband of many years, Richie Sambora, because she discovered a provocative e-mail sent to him by an aquaintance of theirs, and the e-mail contained nude pictures.
If Heather Locklear's husband will cheat on her, when she looks like, well, Heather Locklear, what chance do the rest of us have?
Comments:
Did he really cheat on her? I haven't read US Weekly yet, so I don't know the whole story. And don't you think I won't read it. But you see, maybe neither Nikki Sombrero and Heather Locklear are all that smart or morally upstanding. Or maybe Heather is shallow as a puddle and dumb as a brick and Richie just can't stand it anymore. I ain't sayin' it's right, I'm just sayin' that there's no reason to call off hope for all of humanity just because some ageing rocker and his aging, ex-actress wife can't work it out together.
Post a Comment

